Celebrate Valentine’s Day With Berry Punch
Article by Maria Dinoia
Originally published in Franklin Lifestyle
Holidays, gatherings and celebrations can be the best time to try new, easy, stress-free recipes. Drink and punch recipes are especially easy to throw together (even last-minute) right before the festivities begin. This way, the drinks are chilled, and the food is hot and ready.
This Valentine’s Day, this Cranberry Raspberry Vanilla Punch is sure to be the star of the celebration with its powerful berry flavor.
With only five ingredients, it’s simple to make and even better to enjoy. And pairing perfectly with sweets or chocolates, this punch packs the flavor. Set the punch bowl on the table next to a gorgeous bouquet of flowers and it’s guaranteed it won’t be full for long.
Throughout the night, while conversations are happening, sip a few drops of your beverage. You’re reminded instantly why you’re celebrating.
Cranberry Raspberry Vanilla Punch
- 8 cups cranberry-raspberry juice
- 8 1/2 cups cranberry ginger ale
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1-pint raspberry sorbet
- frozen cranberries, for garnish
- In a large punch bowl, add juice, ginger ale, and vanilla extract. Stir until combined.
- Add frozen cranberries and scoops of frozen sorbet.
- Add some of your favorite spirits like vodka, rum, or gin to spice things up!
- Stir slightly then serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Culinary.net