Looking for things to do, events in Franklin, Brentwood or Williamson County. Maybe fun things for the family, kid events, date night or activities near you. Check out our calendar of events below.
- This event has passed.
Wine Down Main Street
November 4, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Nine Time Sizzle Award Winner for Best Fundraiser/Charity Event in Williamson County!
The 17th annual Wine Down Main Street event will be held Saturday, November 4th, 2017 on the streets of Historic Franklin, TN. Lipman Brothers, Nashville’s oldest and largest distributor of wine and spirits, is the official wine sponsor every year.
What to Expect at Wine Down Main Street:
- Enjoy more than 170 wines
- Taste food from 30+ regional restaurants
- Enjoy live music on the square
- Mix and mingle with interesting people. Past attendees have been from 35 Tennessee cities, 15 states, England, France, Japan and Hong Kong
- Enjoy one of the area’s best events; Wine Down Main Street was voted best fundraising event in Williamson County nine consecutive years, including 2015
- Feel confident that all proceeds will benefit the nearly 3,400 Middle Tennessee youth served locally at nine Boys & Girls Clubs in Davidson and Williamson Counties
For more details and tickets, visit https://www.winedownmainstreet.com/.
About Boys & Girls Clubs of Middle Tennessee
For more than 113 years, Boys & Girls Clubs of Middle Tennessee has enabled all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, and responsible citizens. Annually, more than 3,400 youth walk through the doors of the seven Middle Tennessee Boys & Girls Clubs. Clubs are located in Davidson & Williamson counties. Clubs provide a safe place, professional caring staff, fun and friendship, and high-impact youth development programs on a daily basis during critical non-school hours. Priority programs emphasize academic success, good character and citizenship, and healthy lifestyles. Learn more at www.bgcmt.org or follow us at www.facebook.com/