WCAR Leadership Academy
The Williamson County Association of Realtors® (WCAR) announced the participants in the inaugural class of the WCAR Leadership Academy, according to WCAR President David Logan.
“It is an exceptional pleasure to be able to announce both the initiation of the WCAR Leadership Academy program and the list of association members who will be participating in that experience,” said Logan. “We have talked about starting a program like this for several years, and it is truly exciting to see the fruition of a great deal of planning and hard work invested by many WCAR leaders.”
The list of participants includes the following WCAR members:
- Bobbi Jo Astorga, Reliant Realty ERA Powered
- Christopher Close, Parks – Franklin
- Dawne Davis, Parks – Cool Springs
- Stacy DeSoto, Reliant Realty ERA Powered
- Chris Elrod, Benchmark Realty
- Gabrielle Hanson, Williamson Real Estate
- Kim Henderson, Parks – Franklin
- Jack Jernigan, Benchmark Realty
- Tina Majors, Re/Max Fine Homes
- Mona Martin, SilverPointe Properties
- Charlie Peterson, Realty Trust Residential LLC
- Kymberly Petty, Parks – Franklin
- Tina Pierret, Fridrich & Clark Realty
- Amy Tarter, Parks – Franklin
- Renae Voda, Coldwell Banker Barnes
- Julia Wood, Benchmark Realty
- Misty Woodford, Benchmark Realty
The WCAR Leadership Academy course includes four separate four-hour sessions over five weeks. Subjects include explanations of the national and state association relationships, the role of the Tennessee Real Estate Commission, the political and community service involvements of the association, the work of the various WCAR committees, the REALTOR® Code of Ethics and its enforcement and a host of additional information. A variety of speakers and expert presenters will help make the experience informative, memorable and motivating.
“All of us on the board of directors are thankful for their interest in the association and we are proud of their willingness to invest themselves in the WCAR Leadership Academy experience,” said WCAR President Elect Lisa Wurth. “It will be a pleasure to shake the hand of each of these members when they graduate from this course.”
With 2,200 members, the Williamson County Association of REALTORS® provides support and services for area real estate professionals and is the leading voice in the community for its members, as well as residential and commercial property owners. REALTOR® is a registered trademark which may be used only by real estate professionals who are members of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribe to its strict Code of Ethics.