The Factory at Franklin Announces Upcoming Events Schedule
The Historic Property to Host Southern Men’s Showcase, Made South Holiday Market, American Policy Christmas in America, Brightstone Christmas Program & White Cane Day
FRANKLIN, Tenn., (November XX, 2022) – The Factory at Franklin, owned by Holladay Properties, has released the facility’s upcoming events schedule. The 10-building campus will be hosting numerous events open to the public throughout early November and the early Holiday season in addition to private gatherings, corporate events and weddings.
- Southern Men’s Showcase | November 12 from 11am – 4pm: Offering something for every man! Attendees can expect cars, sports, fashion, beverages, food, golf and racing simulators, billiards, outdoor activities and much more!
- Made South Holiday Market | November 18-19: Do all your Christmas shopping with 60+ makers and artisans from around the South, and experience what Food & Wine magazine called “the best holiday market in the state of Tennessee!”
- American Policy Christmas in America 1844 | November 27 from 3pm – 5pm:
This live radio episode of Christmas in America on The Public Square® is a multi-media experience that includes period music and Christmas classics performed by some of the most awarded artists from Music City, USA. This is a live radio/variety show where attendees will join in the live studio audience.
- Brightstone Christmas Program | November 29 from 5pm-8pm: This family-friendly event features a heart-warming musical performance featuring Brightstone students followed by a reception of light hors d’oeuvres. Attendees can expect festive holiday music, food, shopping and fellowship.
- Blind Early Services White Cane Day | December 10 from 10am-2pm: In partnership with the Preds Foundation, Blind Early Services TN will host its first annual White Cane Day. This family-friendly event is free and open to the community with immersive education activities that empower participants to advocate for accessibility.
“The Factory is a longstanding gathering space for Franklin,” said Factory at Franklin’s Event Manager Tami Pryce. “We’ve been the setting of corporate events, weddings and family gatherings for decades and look forward to continuing that role in the years to come.”
Renovations to the Factory property are underway and will continue into 2023, with the new “great hall” set to reopen in early 2023. As part of the century-old campus’s renovations, new sound and lighting has been installed in main event space, Liberty Hall. Jamison Theatre renovations will begin in 2023. The project is led by Allen Arender of Holladay Properties who are joined by long-time development partner Ronnie Wenzler, an executive director of Cushman & Wakefield, and Nashville architecture firm Centric.
About Holladay Properties
Holladay Properties is a full-scale land development, design/build, and fully integrated real estate company, as well as one of the largest medical office management firms in the country with over 30 offices throughout the eastern half of the United States. Holladay has developed over 20 million square feet of commercial space valued at over $2 billion, and actively manages more than 10.6 million square feet of office, industrial, retail, multi-family, hotel, and healthcare space. To find out more, visit www.HolladayProperties.com.