NATURE PROGRAMS AT TIMBERLAND PARK
The Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department (WCPR) has several nature programs planned at Timberland Park for the remainder of the month of October. All programs are open to the public, and the majority are free. Program participation is limited to meet social distancing requirements. A maximum of ten (10) individuals will be allowed for each event. Pre-registration is required.
- Saturday, October 17 – 3:00 p.m. – Owl Pellet Dissection – Registration Code: 18782
* $2.00 participation fee required
- Sunday, October 18 – 3:00 p.m. – Fall Foliage Hike – Registration Code: 18783
- Friday, October 23 – 4:00 p.m. – 2 Mile Guided Hike – Registration Code: 18778
- Friday, October 23 – 6:30 p.m. – Night Hike – Registration Code: 18779
- Saturday, October 24 – 3:00 p.m. – Navigation Basics – Registration Code: 18784
- Sunday, October 25 – 3:00 p.m. – History of Timberland Park – Registration Code: 18785
- Saturday, October 31 – 3:00 p.m. – 2 Mile Guided Hike – Registration Code: 18786
For more information and to register visit www.wcparksandrec.com. Timberland Park is located at mile marker 437.2 on the Natchez Trace Parkway, and is open daily from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Williamson County Parks and Recreation (WCPR) is a public organization benefitting the community. Anyone may register for and participate in the department’s programs, classes and events. For program registration, pass purchasing or additional information, visit www.wcparksandrec.com. You may also receive department information by “liking” Williamson County Parks and Recreation on Facebook; following us on Twitter at @wc_parksandrec or Instagram at @willcoparksandrec or on Pinterest or YouTube.