Eleven EO Nashville Member Companies Named to Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America
Companies account for 15% of Inc. 5000 Companies in Nashville, 10% of those in Tennessee
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Aug. 31, 2021 – The Nashville chapter of the Entrepreneur’s Organization (EO) announced today that 11 of its members’ companies were included on this year’s Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies, making up 15% of the Nashville metro area companies on the list and nearly 10% of companies in Tennessee.
“EO Nashville member companies are consistently on the Inc. 5000 list, and this year is no different,” said Amy Tanksley, EO Nashville president and owner of Uncle Classic Barbershop. “It is an incredible feat to make this list just once, and seven of our members’ companies are repeat honorees this year. That’s a true testament to the fact that Music City is a great place to be an entrepreneur.”
The EO Nashville companies that made the list are:
- #1,515: Acumen Technology, founded by Sonny Clark, 5th time on the Inc. 5000 list
- #1,572: pH-D Feminine Health, co-founded by Deeannah Seymour, 1st time
- #1,877: Back to Nature, founded by Sarah Douglass, 1st time
- #2,032: MediCopy, founded by Elliot Noble-Holt, 8th time
- #2,074: Ozark River Manufacturing Co., founded by Martin Watts, 1st time
- #3,715: ProviderTrust, co-founded by Christopher Redhage, 6th time
- #3,849: redpepper, founded by Tim McMullen, 1st time
- #4,092: Ashbusters Chimney Service, founded by Mark Stoner, 2nd time
- #4,528: All-American Pest Control, owned by Erin Richardson, 3rd time
- #4,653: Petra Coach, founded by Andy Bailey, 5th time
- #4,872: Mosaic Consulting Group, founded by Vicki Hill, 4th time
The Inc. 5000, published by Inc. Magazine, represents a unique look at the most successful small and mid-sized businesses across the country. The 2021 list is based on percentage revenue growth between 2017 and 2020. To be eligible, companies must have generated at least $100,000 in revenue in 2017, at least $2 million in revenue in 2020 and be an independent, private and for-profit U.S. based company. The 2021 Inc. 5000 achieved an incredible median growth rate of 167% percent and $248 billion in total revenue.
For more information about the Inc. 5000 and to view the full list of this year’s winners, visit https://www.inc.com/inc5000.
About EO Nashville
With more than 280 members, the EO Nashville chapter is the largest EO chapter in North America and the third largest within the global EO network. EO Nashville members own or operate companies from $1 million to nearly $200 million in revenue. Collectively, the Nashville chapter employs more than 11,000 people and represents over $2 billion in revenue. If combined, the member companies of EO Nashville would be one of the largest public or private employers in the region. For more information, contact Sameera Lowe, executive director, at email@example.com, or visit our website at www.eonashville.com.
About the Inc. 5000
The Inc. 5000 is a list of the fastest-growing private companies in the nation. Started in 1982, this prestigious list of the nation’s most successful private companies has become the hallmark of entrepreneurial success. For more information, visit www.inc.com/inc5000.