The Brentwood Cool Springs Chamber of Commerce’s president, Teresa N. Miller, announced the Chamber’s outstanding 2006 volunteers today, following a recent Volunteer Recognition Awards breakfast at The Factory in Franklin.
In addition to the members highlighted below, all committee chairs and committee members were recognized.
• Board Member of the Year: Paula Cirulli, Realty Executives Fine Homes
• Business of the Year: Bancorp South
• Ann Huff York Memorial Volunteer of the Year Award: Bert Bosse, Brentwood Maintenance Company
• Neil Cohen Memorial Volunteer of the Year Award: George Zubalake, Tom A Productions
Cornerstone Ambassador: Susan Stovall, StaffMark
Gold Ambassadors: Todd Beasley, Sys-Logic
Van Ziegler: HST Interiors Elements
• Spotlight Awards:
Community Health Systems
First Tennessee Bank
• Chairman’s Gavel: Curt Masters, Brentwood Academy
• Retiring board members: Dan Broadbeck, Michael Carter, Dr. Molly Chatterjee, Tim Coomer, Phil Faucett, Skip Heibert, Cassie Olson and Bret Robbe were also recognized for their service in 2006.
The Brentwood Cool Springs Chamber of Commerce announced the Chamber’s 2007 executive committee and new board members:
• Chairman: Ken Campbell, Baker, Campbell & Parsons
• Vice-Chair: Paula Cirulli, Realty Executives Fine Homes
• Secretary: Lynn McGill, The McGill Financial Ensemble, LLC
• Treasurer: Brad Dunn, Pinnacle Financial Partners
• Past Chair: Curt Masters, Brentwood Academy
• At-Large: Linda Hirsch, Shirley Zeitlin & Company Realtors
• At-Large: Ronnie Boling, First Tennessee Bank
• President/CEO: Teresa N. Miller
New to the board for 2007 this year are members:
• Doug Edwards, senior vice president of human resources, Regions Financial Corporation
• Ken Farmer, executive vice president, Bancorp South
• Martha Harvey, business development manager, Office Depot Business Services Division
• Marshall Shumate, director of marketing and business development, Solomon Builders
• Van Ziegler, business development for architectural and furniture applications, HST Interiors Elements
The Brentwood Cool Springs Chamber of Commerce, a four-star accredited Chamber, is a business and community association whose missions are to promote and advance the business and commercial interests and activities in Brentwood, Cool Springs, and surrounding areas, and also to support chamber members through programs and services. The Chamber serves nearly 1200 businesses in Williamson County, Tennessee.