THE HERITAGE FOUNDATION’S PUMPKINFEST™ RETURNS TO FRANKLIN THIS SATURDAY
Presented by FirstBank, PumpkinFest Map Finalized
FRANKLIN, Tenn. – The Heritage Foundation of Williamson County, TN finalizes the map for the 37th annual PumpkinFest™ presented by FirstBank. Middle Tennessee’s largest fall festival offers three stages of live music, performances and contests for the estimated 70,000 visitors to Franklin’s Main Street this Saturday, October 29 from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
PumpkinFest™ attracts families to enjoy a full day of autumn-inspired food and drink, children’s activities, live music, costume contests for pets and families, outstanding arts and crafts and of course, our talented extreme pumpkin-carvers who always draw a crowd.
Additional PumpkinFest™ activities include:
- 150+ Arts and crafts vendors
- 30+ Food vendors and street food vendors
- Live entertainment with Main Stage sponsored by School of Rock, and an Acoustic Stage sponsored by Lipscomb University
- Kids Zone sponsored by Grace Chapel featuring carnival activities, inflatable games, and more!
- Costume contests for pets and families sponsored by Jackson
- Whiskey Lounge by Leiper’s Fork Distillery & Beer Garden by Bavarian Bierhaus
- Downtown Franklin Rotary Chili Cookoff
- Franklin Theatre Football End Zone sponsored by Mercer Advisors
- Autumn Alley which will have:
- Old fashioned games
- Guess the weight of the “Great Pumpkin”
- Extreme pumpkin carving
- Photo opportunities around the square
Additional major sponsors include Craft Body Scan, Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics, Fourth Capital, HomeCraft Gutters, Leaf Filter Gutter Protection, LeafGuard, My Second Home, National Dance Clubs, PARKS Realty, Power Home Remodel, Renewal by Andersen, RNM Management, Stretch Labs, Williamson Medical Center, and Jackson. Area sponsors include Grace Chapel, Lipscomb University, Publix Supermarkets, School of Rock and Mercer Advisors. For more information visit www.FranklinPumpkinFest.com.
# # #
ABOUT THE HERITAGE FOUNDATION OF WILLIAMSON COUNTY
Since 1967, the Heritage Foundation of Williamson County has been dedicated to preserving Williamson County’s architectural, geographic and cultural heritage as well as promoting the ongoing revitalization of downtown Franklin in the context of historic preservation. Notable projects include The Franklin Theatre, Roper’s Knob, parts of the Franklin battlefield and the Old, Old Jail. Events and festivals produced by the Heritage Foundation such as Main Street Festival, the Heritage Ball, PumpkinFest and Dickens of a Christmas bring an estimated 300,000+ locals and visitors to downtown Franklin each year that creates more a $8 million dollar economic impact annually. The Heritage Foundation owns and operates The Franklin Theatre, Downtown Franklin Association, Franklin Grove Estate & Gardens, and its newest entity: The History & Culture Center of Williamson County. For more information about the Heritage Foundation, visit www.williamsonheritage.org.