NewsChannel 5’s Iroquois Steeplechase – Nashville’s Grand Tradition
For only the second time in its history, Irouqois Steeplechase, Nashville’s Grand Tradition will not race this year. This doesn’t mean, however, that you can’t enjoy the same Steeplechase experience safer at home.Iroquois Steeplechase is proud to partner with NewsChannel 5 to present “Iroquois Steeplechase – Nashville’s Grand Tradition,” a television special which will air on Saturday, June 27, from 6-7 p.m. Learn more about the history of Steeplechase, revisit past historic Steeplechase moments, enjoy a virtual race between past winners, and much more all from the comfort of your home.
Do you want to Join the Party?!While you are enjoying the broadcast on Saturday, June 27, have your own safer-at-home party and enter to win some great prizes!Your Williamson Tailgating Contest
- To enter, share photos of your tailgate on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #IroquoisTailgatingContest
- Tag @YourWilliamson for a chance to win a tailgating space for the 2021 Iroquois SteeplechaseNfocus Style Contest
- To enter, share photos of your Steeplechase look on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook with the hashtag #SteeplechaseStyleContest
- Tag @nfocusmagazine for a chance to win a prize package from Nashville Dentistry Co. and King Jewelers!Nashville Lifestyles Hat Contest
- To enter, follow @NashvilleLifestyles and @GusMayerNashville on Instagram
- Tag #NashvilleLifestylesHatContest showcasing your best hat photo for a chance to win a Christine A. Moore Millinery hat!
- One male and one female will be awarded
- Learn more about our Official Milliner Christine A. Moore!