NATURE PROGRAMS AT TIMBERLAND PARK
The Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department (WCPR) continues to offer an assortment of nature programs at Timberland Park through the end of the year and into 2021. All programs are open to the public and free of charge. Program participation is limited to meet social distancing requirements. A maximum of ten (10) individuals will be allowed for each event. Pre-registration is required.
- Friday, December 18 – 5:15 p.m. – Night Hike – Registration Code: 19113
- Wednesday, December 23 – 1:00 p.m. – Winter Wildlife Hike – Registration Code: 19112
- Saturday, December 26 – 10:00 a.m. – Pine Cone Bird Feeder Craft – Registration Code: 19106
- Sunday, December 27 – 9:30 a.m. – 2 Mile Guided Hike – Registration Code: 19107
- Saturday, January 2 – 9:30 a.m. – 1 Mile New Year Hike – Registration Code: 19108
For more information and to register visit www.wcparksandrec.com. Timberland Park is located at mile marker 437.2 on the Natchez Trace Parkway, and is open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Williamson County Parks and Recreation (WCPR) is a public organization benefitting the community. Anyone may register for and participate in the department’s programs, classes and events. For program registration, pass purchasing or additional information, visit www.wcparksandrec.com. You may also receive department information by “liking” Williamson County Parks and Recreation on Facebook; following us on Twitter at @wc_parksandrec or Instagram at @willcoparksandrec or on Pinterest or YouTube.