NATURE PROGRAMS AT TIMBERLAND PARK
The Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department (WCPR) has several nature programs at Timberland Park continuing through the month of November. All programs are open to the public, and the majority are free. Program participation is limited to meet social distancing requirements. A maximum of ten (10) individuals will be allowed for each event. Pre-registration is required.
- Wednesday, November 18 – 9:30 a.m. – Toddlers, Tales and Trails – Registration Code: 18986
- Saturday, November 21 – 9:30 a.m. – How Animals Prepare for Winter – Registration Code: 18982
- Sunday, November 22 – 1:30 p.m. – Make Your Own Corn Husk Doll – Registration Code: 18983
* Cost of $2.00 per participant.
- Friday, November 27 – 9:30 a.m. – 1 Mile Day After Thanksgiving Hike – Registration Code: 18980
- Friday, November 27 – 1:00 p.m. – 2 Mile Day After Thanksgiving Hike – Registration Code: 18981
- Saturday, November 28 – 9:30 a.m. – 1 Mile Guided Hike – Registration Code: 18984
- Sunday, November 29 – 1:30 p.m. – Mammal Hike – Registration Code: 18985
For more information and to register visit www.wcparksandrec.com. Timberland Park is located at mile marker 437.2 on the Natchez Trace Parkway, and is open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Williamson County Parks and Recreation (WCPR) is a public organization benefitting the community. Anyone may register for and participate in the department’s programs, classes and events. For program registration, pass purchasing or additional information, visit www.wcparksandrec.com. You may also receive department information by “liking” Williamson County Parks and Recreation on Facebook; following us on Twitter at @wc_parksandrec or Instagram at @willcoparksandrec or on Pinterest or YouTube.