NATURE PROGRAMS AT TIMBERLAND PARK
The Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department (WCPR) has a variety of nature programs planned at Timberland Park in Franklin. All programs are open to the public and free of charge. Program participation is limited to meet social distancing requirements. A maximum of twelve (12) individuals will be allowed for each event. Pre-registration is required.
- Friday, April 16 – 8:30 a.m. – 2 Mile Guided Hike – Registration Code: 19996
- Saturday, April 17 – 8:30 a.m. – Land Navigation – Registration Code: 19997
- Friday, April 23 – 9:00 a.m. – Animal Adaptations – Registration Code: 19999
- Saturday, April 24 – 8:30 a.m. – Wildflower Hike – Registration Code: 19994
- Tuesday, April 27 – 7:45 p.m. – Full Moon Hike – Registration Code: 19998
- Friday, April 30 – 10:00 a.m. – Wildflower Hike – Registration Code: 19995
For more information and to register visit www.wcparksandrec.com. Timberland Park is located at mile marker 437.2 on the Natchez Trace Parkway, and is open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Williamson County Parks and Recreation (WCPR) is a public organization benefitting the community. Anyone may register for and participate in the department’s programs, classes and events. For program registration, pass purchasing or additional information, visit www.wcparksandrec.com. You may also receive department information by “liking” Williamson County Parks and Recreation on Facebook; following us on Twitter at @wc_parksandrec or Instagram at @willcoparksandrec or on Pinterest or YouTube.