LIFEGUARD TRAINING COURSES Offered at Local Recreation Centers
The Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department’s (WCPR) Aquatics Division will host a series of Lifeguard Training Courses in 2021. A total of ten training courses will be held at recreation centers in Brentwood, Fairview, Franklin and Spring Hill beginning in January. Courses are open to teens (must be 15 years of age upon completion of the course) and adults and feature a blended learning approach with a mixture of online and in-person instruction. Course dates included:
- Early Bird, Brentwood – January 20-23
- Early Bird, Spring Hill – February 4-7
- Mid-Winter, Brentwood – February 24-27
- Spring Break, Spring Hill – March 13, 15-17
- Spring Break, Franklin – March 15-17
- Spring Break, Brentwood – March 16-18
- Late Spring, Spring Hill – April 5, 8-11
- Last Chance, Brentwood – April 7-10
- Last Chance, Spring Hill – May 20, 24-26
- Last Chance, Fairview – May 24-26
Class sizes are limited to meet social distancing requirements, and advanced, in-person registration is required for all courses. For more specific information, class dates and times and registration procedures, visit our website at www.wcparksandrec.com and click on the “Aquatics” tab or contact Kristin.Pitts@williamsoncounty-tn.gov or by calling 615-370-3471, ext. 2112.
Williamson County Parks and Recreation (WCPR) is a public organization benefitting the community. Anyone may register for and participate in the department’s programs, classes and events. For program registration, pass purchasing or additional information, visit www.wcparksandrec.com. You may also receive department information by “liking” Williamson County Parks and Recreation on Facebook; following us on Twitter at @wc_parksandrec or Instagram at @willcoparksandrec or on Pinterest or YouTube.