GraceWorks is adding a pay-to-play option to its annual Golf Fore GraceWorks Challenge
GraceWorks is adding a pay-to-play option to its annual Golf Fore GraceWorks Challenge in its 15th year of the event.
The challenge, presented by Eversource Wealth Advisors, will offer a morning and an afternoon round Aug. 14 at Westhaven Golf Club, normally not open to the public.
The cost for each pay-to-play team is $3,000. Registration information is available at www.graceworkstn.org/events/golf-fore/.
Pay-to-play teams will join the afternoon round and receive vouchers to the pro-shop, hot lunch, swag bag and player gift, player gift table prize, company logo on event website and social media, company signage on one hole, opportunity to provided logoed gift in player bags if desired.
The morning round is preserved for the legacy and new “fundraising teams.” These foursomes compete to raise $6,000+ and enjoy the morning round of golf with extra perks, a Country Financial pre-game at Golf Sanctuary, and the thrill of raising life-changing support for GraceWorks.
GraceWorks is a 28-year-old nonprofit community resource center at 104 Southeast Parkway, Franklin. Proceeds from the challenge go to support GraceWorks’ mission of Neighbor serving Neighbor through core programs of Food, Shelter and Support. Last year, GraceWorks served 13,517 Neighbors.
Funds raised through Golf Fore GraceWorks can do the following for a local Neighbor in need:
- $25 provides a gas card to help someone get to work or a medical appointment
- $42 can buy a cart of food that retails for $355 for a family
- $75 provides 5 gifts for a child through the Manger Christmas program
- $161 will help lights and heat stay on with utility bill payment
- $300 provides a car seat, bassinet, and essential supplies for a new mom.
- $811 helps a family stay in their home with a rent assistance payment
Questions or want to reserve your team? Email Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org.