Festive Holiday Markets & Christmas Shopping Opportunities in Franklin, Tennessee
Christmas is right around the corner and if you’re wondering where the best places to go gift shopping are in Franklin, you’re in the right place! From handmade items at holiday markets and farmers markets to local shops in Franklin’s historic downtown and The Factory at Franklin, there are countless shopping opportunities for the perfect gift this holiday season! Enjoy a festive day of shopping in Franklin, surrounded by bountiful Christmas cheer and decor!
Learn about local dining experiences, entertainment, shopping, and more at FranklinIs.com.
The Five Points Franklin Christmas Market can be found in downtown Franklin on December 19th from 4- 7 pm. This holiday market houses over 40 art, farm, and food vendors – perfect for holiday gift shopping! Enjoy live Christmas music, food trucks, fire pits, a kids area, Christmas trees from the local Boy Scout Troop, photo opportunities with Santa, and more while shopping at the Five Points Franklin Christmas Market!
Made Market is returning to Franklin for the Christmas season with their first Holiday Market in The Factory at Franklin’s Liberty Hall on December 16th from 10 am- 5 pm. Finish up your gift shopping with highly curated, handmade items from some of the most talented local and regional artisans around! Enjoy food and drinks from local vendors while you shop and spend time with the community at Made Market’s Franklin Holiday Market – kids 15 and under can tag along for free!
The Factory at Franklin was built in 1929, serving as an actual factory until the property was purchased by local developer Calvin Lehew in 1996. Lehew renovated the facility into The Factory at Franklin we all know and love, while keeping much of the original architecture! The Factory at Franklin is a treasure trove of local shops offering a variety of goods and services, so there are plenty of opportunities to find the perfect gift.
Here are five local shops to consider:
- Fork of the South is a local business that offers a variety of handmade items including clothes, accessories, stationary, beauty products, candy, home decor, kitchen items, and more!
- Lemon Gift Shop offers a range of items including blankets, baby clothes, kitchen decor and appliances, and seasonal decorations!
- Made in TN provides Tennessee-made artisan goods like apparel, food, art, drinks, candles, stationary, candy, cards, games, and more!
- Times Past and Present offers an eclectic selection of gifts, decor, souvenirs, and more!
- Luna Record Shop is a sister-owned business selling vinyl records, cassettes tapes, vintage audio, and more music-inspired gift selections!
Franklin’s historic downtown is a great place to go Christmas shopping! With over 70 unique and local shops, brick sidewalks, Victorian architecture, and holiday decorations filling the streets, you are sure to find the perfect gifts for your loved ones this Christmas season!
Here are some local shops to consider when shopping in downtown Franklin!
- The Registry offers a dynamic shopping experience, with plenty of beautiful gift options – their holiday collection hosts unique trinkets, holiday decorations, festive dinnerware, and more!
- Emmaline is a boutique on downtown Franklin’s Main Street, carrying classic and novelty pieces from over 40 national and local designers!
- The Green Room offers sustainable items and gifts, with a variety of products ranging from plants and decor to candles and other handmade products on Main Street!
- The Heirloom Shop is a family-owned and operated store that has been located on Main Street for over forty years, with highly-curated gift options including unique bags, stationary, games, stickers, snacks, art, blankets, candles, decor, and more!
- Heart and Hands is located on Franklin’s historic Main Street, offering handcrafted goods and gifts, including postcards from local artists, handcrafted home decor, pottery, jewelry, seasonal options, and more!
- Rock Paper Scissors’ gift selections include a wide variety of stationary goods, kitchenware, apparel, accessories, art pieces, bath and beauty products, and more!
- Kilwins offers over 75 handcrafted options of high-quality chocolate, fudge, ice cream and more – perfect for holiday treats!
Farmers Markets are a great place to find the perfect gift, with local vendors selling handmade items and art, as well as homemade baked goods and homegrown produce! You can find The Franklin Farmers Market behind The Factory at Franklin every Saturday morning from 9 am- 12 pm and the Nolensville Winter Farmers Market will be at Mills Creek Church of Christ every Saturday morning from 10 am- 1 pm. These local farmers markets prove the importance of contributing to your community, with the perfect opportunity to support your local farmers, kitchens, and artisans this holiday season!
Looking for something fun to do this weekend? Shopping for antiques or curious about a restaurant? Wanting to volunteer your time with a non-profit, or just stopping by downtown Franklin, TN for the day? Access it all on FranklinIs.com. We encourage you to browse through the Living, News, Entertainment, Family & Kids, Real Estate, Visit, Resources and Events Calendar sections. There is something for everyone! FranklinIs a website dedicated to all things Franklin, TN and Williamson County!
Supporting local non-profits, businesses, residents and visitors, FranklinIs the go-to place for all your Franklin and Williamson County needs.